- Oversee the management of making bookings, diary management, answering calls, liaising with surgery personnel.
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven ability to multitask in a busy role.
- Ability to deal with patients in relation to referral letters, taking payment, dealing with any medical forms.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an awareness and sensitivity towards patient needs is a must in this role.
- Strong computer skills and organisational skills is required. Must be able to multitask in a busy role.
- Excellent typing skills and medical typing essential.
- Good telephone technique with strong listening skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on one’s own initiative.
- Previous Medical Secretarial experience is essential.
- Flexibility in working hours is required which may include Saturdays from time to time.
- Experience with health insurance forms and taking cash ideally required.
- Previous experience in a similar role – in particular managing, running and following up from Consultants/ Doctors etc.
- Please forward your CV by post to: Niamh Quirke, The Scotia Clinic, Manor West, Tralee or by email to email@example.com
- Closing date for applications: 28/02/17